Individual Executive English Course
This course is intended for adult learners. It is not suitable for students studying at secondary school.
Work one on one with our lead English teacher, Mr. Michael May, on English for Executives. This course has benefitted:
- Officers of the courts
- Movie executives
- Sales executives
- Senior law enforcement officers
- Senior civil servants
- Legislative Councillors
The content of your course is entirely negotiated with your teacher. Among other things, you can:
- Prepare for important meetings by structuring your message and practising its delivery under Mr. May’s supervision.
- Design, structure, polish and practise presentations for conferences, sales meetings, court cases, conventions and other situations.
- Polish English pronunciation and spoken style.
- Review written English material for grammar and style.
- Learn to structure your message in English to enhance communication and persuasiveness. Prepare for both hostile and sympathetic questions.
Mr. May is a highly experienced teacher of English. He has worked with hundreds of executive level students in numerous occupations over the course of more than 20 years.
Study during the daytime or evening from Monday to Friday, or during the daytime on Saturdays.
- Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
- This course has no set length. Students join courses of this sort until they have attained the required level of proficiency or are ready to progress to a more challenging course.
- Each class consists of one or two 55 minute sessions.
- Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
To ensure accurate placement, all adult learners must go through our assessment process. It takes about an hour, and consists of a reading and grammar assessment, a listening test and a short interview.
There is no charge for this assessment.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment: