Business Individual Course
Want one on one English language coaching for yourself or other key staff?
This course is intended for adult learners. It is not suitable for students studying at secondary school.
Our Native English speaking teacher can help you or one of your key staff, in detail, with their English. We have been teaching courses of this kind for more than 13 years and have a depth of expertise that is hard to match.
Do you need a speaking programme that focusses on presentation, conversation, sales pitches or any other business or personal function. Or perhaps you need help with writing? You'd be surprised how many corporate, government or other press releases were polished with the help of our teachers. Or perhaps you want a more balanced programme, with both speaking and writing? We will design a programme that meets your needs.
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. This course has no set length. Students join courses of this sort until they have attained the required level of proficiency or are ready to progress to a more challenging course.
3. Each class consists of one or two 55 minute sessions.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
Before beginning one of our business English courses, you (or your staff) will need to complete our English assessment for business. This consists of a listening and reading test and a short interview. It takes around 80 minutes to complete the two written tests and about 15 minutes per person for the interview.
There is a charge of $200 per person for this assessment. The assessment fee is returned to you if the learner signs up for our business writing course.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- WhatsApp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org