English Teacher Training and Support
Work with Michael May, our principal, on your English language teaching tasks. Michael is highly experienced at designing, checking and reviewing English language tests and exams at all school levels, and ECAs such as reading programmes and speech festival preparation.
Michael has worked with numerous schools at all levels across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories for over 20 years
This training is suitable for English teachers at government, aided and Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) schools across Hong Kong.
Michael May has been teaching and providing teacher training in Hong Kong since 2000. His skills in this area include:
- Assessment methods, design and evaluation
- Curriculum design and implementation
- Lesson design and implementation
- Effective use of your textbooks or self-authored materials (adaptation, addition)
- Activities design and implementation
- Understanding how to maximise learner performance for local assessments including TSA and HKDSE
- Speech festival skills and preparation (solo/group)
- Reading programme design and implementation
Michael understands the need to work within government and school goals and the expectations of local parents, school administrators and other stakeholders to deliver highly effective English language teaching.
- This training is "one on one".
- This training is online only.
- There is no set length to this training.
- Each session is 55 minutes long.
There is no assessment for this service. We do recommend a 30 minute meeting with Michael to discuss your needs and the ways in which he can support you in your work.
Please get in touch with the Office Manager, Ms Li to discuss this service and to arrange a no obligation meeting with Michael.
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Mobile/WhatsApp: 5282 0157
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org