IELTS General Course
“2019 - IELTS General Course” (IGC6) is designed to be continued until you have achieved your personal performance goals. It covers the four parts of the IELTS examination (speaking, writing, listening and reading).
This course prepares candidates for the IELTS examination.
In each four lesson cycle, you will work one on one with your Native English speaking, highly qualified and well trained tutor on:
- Two IELTS writing lessons.
- One IELTS speaking lesson.
- One IELTS reading and listening lesson.
Each lesson leads to a highly effective homework assignment.
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. This course has no set length. Students join courses of this sort until they have attained the required level of proficiency or are ready to progress to a more challenging course.
3. Each class consists of one 55 minute session.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
Before you start your IELTS course, you will need to complete our IELTS assessment. Assessment tasks include reading comprehension, an IELTS writing task, a listening comprehension assessment and an IELTS type interview. The assessment takes around 90 minutes.
The fee for this assessment, $400.00, is fully refunded once you sign up for an IELTS course.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- WhatsApp: +852 52820157