IELTS Reading and Listening Course
This course prepares you for the reading and listening parts of the IELTS examination.
This course prepares candidates for the IELTS examination.
It can be a useful complement to our other IELTS courses, or can be a stand alone course focusing on these two topics.
We look at time management, exam technique and other examination strategies. In each four lesson cycle, you will write and review:
- Two IELTS Listening exams
- Two IELTS Reading exams
This one on one class is taught by an highly qualified, experienced and well trained Native English speaking tutor
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. The course consists of four classes.
3. Each class consists of one 55 minute session.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
Before you start your IELTS course, you will need to complete our IELTS assessment. Assessment tasks include reading comprehension, an IELTS writing task, a listening comprehension assessment and an IELTS type interview. The assessment takes around 90 minutes.
The fee for this assessment, $400.00, is fully refunded once you sign up for an IELTS course.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- Whatsapp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org