IELTS Writing Course
“2019 - IELTS Writing Course” (IWC6) provides on-going practise and drilling for the IELTS writing assessment.
This course prepares candidates for the IELTS examination.
If you’ve completed our “IELTS General Introduction” course, or have done the IELTS assessment and come fairly close to your target score for the writing part, this is the course for you.
In each four lesson cycle, you will write and review:
- Two IELTS Writing Task 1 essays
- Two IELTS Writing Task 2 essays
This one on one class is taught by an highly qualified, experienced and well trained Native English speaking tutor.
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. This course has no set length. Students join courses of this sort until they have attained the required level of proficiency or are ready to progress to a more challenging course.
3. Each class consists of one 55 minute session.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
Before you start your IELTS course, you will need to complete our IELTS assessment. Assessment tasks include a grammar assessment and two IELTS type essay tasks. The assessment takes around 90 minutes.
The fee for this assessment, $200.00, is fully refunded once you sign up for an IELTS course.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- Whatsapp: +852 52820157