Interview English Course
Get ready to present yourself in English at your next job interview!
This course is intended for adult learners. It is not suitable for students studying at secondary school.
This is a four hour course preparing learners for job interviews. It is based around preparing for and practising the presentation of common interview questions.
Included in the course are:
1. Four one hour lessons. These can be on consecutive days, bi-weekly, or weekly.
2. Evaluation and amendment of ONE curriculum vitae. The CV must be in English, and must be no more than 2,000 words in length. No fact checking is done; all changes are based on grammar, style and format. No guarantees of any kind are made as to the fitness for any purpose of these changes. This should be submitted at least two working days before the first lesson in the course.
3. Evaluation and amendment of ONE application letter. The letter must be in English, and must be no more than 400 words in length. No fact checking is done; all changes are based on grammar, style and format. No guarantees of any kind are made as to the fitness for any purpose of these changes. This should be submitted at least two working days before the first lesson in the course.
The topics we practise are drawn from five “dimensions”
1. Experience Dimension: talking about your career
2. Competence Dimension: talking about your skills and abilities
3. Education Dimension: talking about your qualifications and knowledge
4. Relationships Dimension: talking about how you interact with others
5. Personal Dimension: talking about yourself
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. The course consists of four classes.
3. Each class consists of one 55 minute session.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
To ensure accurate placement, all adult learners must go through our assessment process. It takes about an hour, and consists of a reading and grammar assessment, a listening test and a short interview.
There is no charge for this assessment.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- WhatsApp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: email@example.com