LPAT Speaking (Part 2) Preparation
Work with Michael or Mark to prepare for the LPAT Speaking (Part 2) Group Discussion assessment.
This training is suitable for in service English language teachers or teacher trainees.
Work in groups of 3 or 4 with Michael (online only) or Mark (online or in person) to prepare for Part 2 of the LPAT Speaking assessmen, the Group Discussion
Learn about and practice:
- Turn taking and conversational management
- Cooperation and theme development
- Keeping the discussion on topic
- Incorporating educational matters
All Group Dicussion tasks are reviewed and concrete suggestions for better performance given.
- This training is conducted in groups of 3 or 4 LPAT candidates.
- We recommend that candidates attend four sessions of this training to prepare for the LPAT Speaking (Part 2) Group Discussion.
- Each session is 55 minutes long.
Before undertaking this training, you will need to go through an assessment process. It involves:
- LPAT Background Assessment (an automated assessment of general English skills). This assessment takes 30 minutes.
There is a $200 fee for this assessment process. The assessment fee will be credited towards your fees for training.
To learn more about this training:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Whatsapp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: email@example.com