LPAT Speaking Course
We learn about and practise reading aloud and presentation, with a focus on phonology.
This course is suitable for language teachers or teacher trainees.
Work with your teacher to learn how LPAT speaking is scored, identify the high and low scoring aspects of your own spoken English, and address weaknesses.
We use graded reading aloud and presentation tasks that bring new challenges and learning outcomes at every class.
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. This course has no set length. Students join courses of this sort until they have attained the required level of proficiency or are ready to progress to a more challenging course.
3. Each class consists of one 55 minute session.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
Before you start your LPAT course, you will need to complete our LPAT assessment. Assessment tasks include reading comprehension, an LPAT writing task, a listening comprehension assessment and an LPAT type speaking task. The assessment takes around 90 minutes.
The fee for this assessment, $200.00, is fully refunded once you sign up for an LPAT course.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- Whatsapp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: email@example.com