One to One English Writing Course
Work one on one with your Native English speaking teacher to improve your writing.
This course is intended for adult learners. It is not suitable for students studying at secondary school.
Work one on one with your teacher on writing. This is our most intensive course! It's hard work, but it produces results. We cover:
- Organisation, coherence and cohesion
- Using the right kind of language
- Identifying the mistakes that you make and showing you how to correct them
- Expanding the range of vocabulary you use in your writing
- Enriching the range of grammatical structures you use
- The way that grammatical changes affect your message, and how to use those changes in a positive way
Writing is done as homework. After you submit it, your teacher goes through your writing in detail. You get a report on your writing's overall effect. It is broken down paragraph by paragraph, and sentence by sentence, so that we can make your writing coherent and cohesive. Finally, you are given pointers on improving particular grammatical features. In class, we review your most recent essay, and discuss your next one. Power up your English writing now!
1. Classes are "one on one". One of our native English speaking tutors works exclusively with the student for the duration of the class.
2. This course has no set length. Students join courses of this sort until they have attained the required level of proficiency or are ready to progress to a more challenging course.
3. Each class consists of one or two 55 minute sessions.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
Before beginning one of our writing courses, you will need to complete our writing assessment. This consists of a grammar test and a short essay. It takes around 90 minutes to complete.
There is a charge of $200 per person for this assessment. The assessment fee is returned to you if the learner signs up for our business writing course.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- WhatsApp: +852 52820157