Small Group English Course
Form your own group of up to four learners to study English exactly the way you want.
This course is intended for adult learners. It is not suitable for students studying at secondary school.
Want to study with friends? No problem. You and your friends can work together with your own Native English speaking teacher on English language. We can suggest a programme for you, or you can design your own. Your own programme could be based on a selection from these skill areas:
- Information exchange
- Presentation and response
- Listening comprehension
- Phonic skills
- Pronunciation and accent
- Writing for work
Homework can be part of the plan, or not. It is up to you whether we do homework, and what kind of homework we use.
Combine the fun of learning with friends, and our communicative approach to learning English, with our great teaching team, and you have the recipe for some great classes.
1. This course is designed for groups of two to four learners.
2. This course has no set length. Students join courses of this sort until they have attained the required level of proficiency or are ready to progress to a more challenging course.
3. Each class consists of one or two 55 minute sessions.
4. Classes can be held every day, twice a week or once a week.
To ensure accurate placement, all adult learners must go through our assessment process. It takes about an hour, and consists of a reading and grammar assessment, a listening test and a short interview.
There is no charge for this assessment.
To learn more about this class, to obtain a copy of the course brochure or to book an assessment:
- Phone: 2771 4113
- Fax: 3007 3468
- Whatsapp: +852 52820157
- E-mail: email@example.com